For groups of 10 or more or Girl Scouts-exclusive sleepovers, please complete a Group Booking Form.
Get ready for the wildest sleepover ever! Explore the exhibits after-hours: Discover the deepest depths of the oceans, travel to the tops of rainforests, and blast off into outer space at your own private planetarium show.
- Overnight stay in an exhibit area
- Live animal presentation
- Rainforest access until 8 pm
- Planetarium showings
- Evening snack and early morning breakfast
- Overnight parking in Music Concourse Garage
- Next day admission to the Academy
- Sleepovers are open to children ages 5-17. An adult chaperone (25 and older) must accompany every group of no more than five children, and assume full responsibility for such children.
- No persons 25 and older may participate in the sleepover unless accompanied by a child for whom the adult is responsible. Similarly, no unaccompanied children may participate in the sleepover. People between the ages of 18 and 24 are welcome, but may not serve as chaperones.
- Every sleepover guest must sign an online waiver of liability in advance. After buying your tickets, click on the waiver that corresponds to the date of your sleepover.